Terms and Conditions
Welcome to The Label House Collection!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of The Label House Collection's Website, located at www.thelabelhousecollection.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use The Label House Collection if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Australia. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, The Label House Collection and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on The Label House Collection. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from The Label House Collection for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
Republish material from The Label House Collection
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from The Label House Collection
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from The Label House Collection
- Redistribute content from The Label House Collection
No use of The Label House Collection's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
Terms When Ordering
By placing an order, you agree and understand the following:
- You have read the full product description of each item you are purchasing and if you require further information, you will contact us via prior to placing your order (email@example.com).
- Refund or exchanges will not be provided based on an assumption you have made of an item.
- You have reviewed your order in its entirely and agree all details are correct
- You understand personalised items are not eligible for a refund or exchange due to change of mind
- You understand by choosing express post, this does not put you at the front of the processing que
Terms and Conditions